Best Vendors at the Little Italy Farmer’s Market
If you are looking for the perfect way to spend your Saturday in San Diego then swing by the Little Italy Farmer’s Market. You will be amazed by the number of vendors and the variety of items you can pick up there.
While everyone at the market has something amazing to offer, I definitely have my staple vendors I like to visit. Check out my full list of top vendors to see during your next stop!
- The Mulk Co: These ladies serve up some of the best almond milk I have ever had. You can pick up a growler of their pure almond milk or try their Chocolate and Maple Cinnamon flavors. They are the perfect sweet treat for breakfast or post work-out.
- http://• https://www.instagram.com/themulkco/
- Superfood & Company: You’ve probably seen these guys in your local coffee shops and restaurants but if you want to check out all their flavors see them every Saturday. Try one of their seasonal rotating flavors or try a yearlong classic.
- Gaytan Family Farm: Lets talk veggies! Now there are tons of local veggie vendors but my personal favorite is Gaytan Family Farm. This family farm is always stocked with my favorite green veggies like brussels sprouts, asparagus, and broccoli.
- The Loose Leaf Team Company: I need to spill the tea on how great this tea is! If you are a big tea fan like I am you must check these guys out. They had a huge variety of flavors from English Breakfast, to Jasmin Green, to specialty teas like their detox and weight-loss. They have a great variety pack of their specialty teas and a point system where you can earn FREE bags! My suggestion is to pick up of a bag of Oolong, it will change your whole tea experience.
- Assenti Pasta: If you are in the mood for homestyle authentic pasta then this is a perfect stop for you. Assenti has a variety of homemade pastas from goat cheese ravioli to garlic basil linguine. Pair your past with any of their amazing cheeses or treat yourself to a charcuterie night.
- Da Le Ranch: Warning, once you try their meat anything from the grocery store will never measure up. This is my go-to vendor for all grass-fed meat. Whether you keep it simple and just want chicken breast or you are adventurous enough to try their liver, this is an absolute must stop.
- Brodino Broth Company: Last but not least is one of my newest favorites. There have been so many studies recently about the positive impact of adding bone broth to your diet, but once again the grocery store shelves are stocked with preservatives and extra junk you do not need. Ive recently started adding Brodino Broth to my diet and I love it. It is a great “snack” during those winter months.